Authors(Affiliation):______________________ Title of manuscript:___________________________________
After writing the manuscript, confirm whether it meets the ‘Instructions for Submission of International Journal of Arrhythmia’. Please check the below items and put a √ mark when each is completed before submitting the manuscript. This checklist should be submitted along with the manuscript.
1. The contents of this manuscript was not published or is scheduled to be published in any other journals.
2. The manuscript should be typed with a line space of 160% in Hangul, 1line space in Word processor,
10point font size and a space of 3cm from upper, lower, left and right margin.
3. Original article consists of a cover page, abstract, main text, acknowledgements, and references.
Tables, Figures are in sequential order and the man body is divided using subheadings.
4. Case reports consists of a cover page, abstract, main text, references, tables, and figures.
5. All pages are numbered at the bottom.
1. Manuscript Title
2. The name and affiliation of the authors □
3. English title, English name and affiliation of authors
4. Running title (no more than 10 words)
5. The name, address, affiliation, telephone, fax, e-mail of the corresponding author
6. The information on research funds was written in the footnote (if applicable).
1. Original article was written within 250 words. Case report was written within 150 words.
2. English title matches the Korean title. The correct description of English name and affiliation of
The contents of original article was written by a prescribed format in the order of Background and
Objective, Subjects (Materials) and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
Includes 5 keywords that match MeSh
1. If manuscript was written in Korean, all possible terms are written in Korean.
2. The reference numbers are in superscript in the text body.
1. All references are written in English and checked with PudMed and KoreaMED as listed in the submission
2. All co-authors of the references were written.
3. All journal names were written with the correct abbreviations seen in the Index Medicus.
4. The journal name was written in italics.
Tables and Figures
1. Both the terms tables and figures were written to avoid repeating.
2. Table and figures were written to meet submission criteria.
3. Titles and descriptions were written in English.
4. Abbreviations were not used in the title and any abbreviations used in the tables or figures were described at the bottom.
The author(s) of this paper confirmed that it is in accordance with submission criteria for the International Journal of Arrhythmia (Int J Arrhythm) (The Official Journal of Korean Heart Rhythm Society). The above checklist has been confirmed and checked and is officially being requested for publication.